Hair Loss and thinning can be a reason for embarrassment and lack of confidence in those who are struggling with it. Although there are many treatments to regrow hair, they don’t come up with promises and a 100% guarantee.
If you or someone you know is dealing with this problem then stop worrying now as this post will introduce you to one of the most convenient and trusted methods for hair regrowth and thinning naturally with just one easily available ingredient without even shelling anything out of your pocket.
Onions are considered great and effective when it comes to hair regrowth and thinning related issues. Its juice/extract can work impressively for stimulating hair regrowth by healing the dead and damaged hair follicles.
This method of hair regrowth is trusted by many for years now, which will not just regenerate hair but also make the existing hair thicker and fuller while removing any existence of dandruff.
How Does Onion Juice Promote Hair Regrowth
- Onions are rich in sulphur, which functions to nurture hair follicles while promoting hair regrowth and preventing hair thinning.
- Onion consists of anti-bacterial agents that help in maintaining the scalp health while keeping it free from any sort of infection which in turn elevates the hair growth process and keeps issues such as dandruff and scalp itchiness at bay.
- Onion extract/juice expedites the process of hair growth by activating an enzyme called catalase. This enzyme is known to stimulate the hair growth process.
- Onion juice also promotes blood circulation in the scalp which further provides nourishment to the hair follicles.
How To Prepare Onion Juice For Hair Regrowth
- Peel one onion and chop it into pieces. You can use either red or white onions. The red onions are considered more nutritious as they contain more antioxidants and flavonoids. Whereas, white onions contain more amount of sulphur which helps in preventing hair fall.
- Add the chopped onion into a blending jar along with a very small quantity of water to blend it completely.
- Onions can help in stopping the hair loss process completely while preventing hair thinning and majoring of scalp related problems.
- Once the onion is completely blended into a liquid form, turn off the blender.
- Now, use a strainer to extract the onion juice into a bowl by continuously pressing and stirring the blended onion pulp with the spoon.
How To Apply Onion Juice On Your Scalp
- Take a cotton pad.
- Dip it in the extracted onion juice.
- Now, using this cotton pad, dab the juice on your scalp.
- Leave it from 15 minutes to an hour.
- Wash off with any mild shampoo.
Follow this procedure every alternative day and prepare fresh onion juice every time for the best results. This easy and effective home remedy will work to strengthen and even add lustrous shine to your hair.
Say bye-bye to hair loss and thinning with this amazing and sure-shot home remedy. Onion juice works commendably to nourish the hair follicles while promoting hair regeneration. Due to the presence of sulphur and antioxidants in onions.
Its juice increases the blood circulation in the scalp to promote healthy hair growth while keeping several scalp and hair related issues away.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. Can I store the onion juice?
Ans: The onion juice can be stored in an air-tight container for reuse but, it’s suggested to extract fresh juice every time for better results.
Q. Can onion juice be applied overnight?
Ans: There is no harm in applying onion juice throughout the night until you don’t have a problem with its smell.
Q. How to eliminate onion juice smell from hair?
Ans: You can add a few lemon drops to your shampoo to get rid of the smell of onion juice.
Q. Is it safe to use onion juice on dry scalp?
Ans: If your scalp is dry, it’s better to add some coconut oil to the onion juice and then apply.
Q. Can onion juice be used daily on the scalp?
Ans: It is advised to initially use the onion juice every alternative day on the scalp. However, if you are comfortable and do not experience any sensitivity due to it, it can be used daily on the scalp.